Associate Digital Producer
As Associate Digital Producer, you will work with closely internal teams to seamlessly execute client campaigns.
- Lead interactive projects, especially smaller projects (in terms of scope), ensuring their success relevant to timeline, budget and scope while meeting business requirements and strategy.
- Scope all the development work, create a project plan and lead internal teams through each phase of creative and technical development; closely monitoring budgets to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, efficiency and/or resourcing issues.
- Guide the client with tact and intelligence through all phases of production, keeping them up to speed on important milestones and decision points. Steer them away from common pitfalls, help with their internal communications, and find ways to deepen the client relationship over time.
- Accountable for profitability across projects by tracking and managing project budget, based on resource allocation and utilization while proactively assessing client needs and proposing appropriate solutions that fit their budget when appropriate.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the Internet.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 1-2 years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space; agency experience a plus.
- At least 1 year experience in a client services / account management role, working directly with and delivering to external clients.
- Experience managing web technology, back-end, application, CMS-based, and hosting-related projects as well as mobile (mobile web, iOS/Android app development), social, SEO/SEM and display campaigns.
- Cursory understanding of the software development processes and varying methodologies and knows when to use which (e.g. Agile vs Waterfall).
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi- tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, requirements gathering, risk assessment and mitigation, and change management skills.
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player with ability to lead and motivate other Producers and team members to maximize their potential in order to deliver great work.
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking, accurate and calm under pressure.
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Sense of humor, outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, pragmatic, level-headed and possess common sense.
- Examples of project documentation including Statement of Works, project plans, schedules, etc.
- Experience using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp) and Omnigraffle for site map and wireframe design a plus.
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration!
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.