TVGla is seeking a Copywriter to join our creative team. This person will work closely with their creative leads to execute creative that helps drive subscriber growth for a professional sports streaming video platform. This position will be responsible for developing copy strategy for ads, emails and online video creative.
What’s important to us:
- QUALITY: You will work with your team to reflect the client’s vision while maintaining our high creative standard.
- PASSION: We strive to output award winning work that raises the bar in our industry. This takes talent and hard work. Creatives on our team must have a passion for what they are doing, which in turn, pushes the work as a whole above the bar.
- TEAM WORK: Camaraderie is an important part of our culture. We thrive off of this, because it builds trust and forms an undeniable spirit. That’s what breeds amazing creative.
- COMMUNICATION: It will be your duty to ask questions and be verbal with teammates in order to understand the client’s objectives, while also remembering that listening is half of communication.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: You must ideate efficiently to come up with effective creative solutions for both large and small-scale projects. You will be asked to raise solutions, not problems.
- Portfolio of writing samples (we’d like to see samples that show how strategy lead to execution for a full campaign that includes everything from one liners to emails.)
- 4-5 years experience in digital advertising; including social, banners and email
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms and their uses in marketing and advertising
- Delivery of copy that is on-strategy, on-brand and on time
- Ability to adjust copy based on analytical data to improve results over time
- Must be able to take on the voice of the brand and tell compelling stories
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance based marketing experience is a plus
- Being a sports fan is preferred
What We Offer (Please note: TVGla is currently working remotely due to Covid-19)
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
For consideration, please send us your resume, cover letter, online portfolio and your favorite song at the moment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.