TVGla is currently seeking a strong Creative / Account Coordinator with 1-2 years of digital marketing / advertising experience.
You will support the Account & Creative Teams with their daily initiatives on 2 of our entertainment clients.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 1-2 Years digital marketing/advertising experience (this can be internships)
• All-around STRONG attention to detail and organization(ex: proofreading creative assets, managing time well, remembering client preferences, setting own reminders, creating clean shared documents, understanding content calendars)
• Confident and comfortable being client-facing
• Solid communication and follow-up/follow-throughskills (written, oral, interpersonal)
• Flexible / adaptable to changing needs and priorities
• Can thoroughlymanage multiple projects and work effectively with a variety of roles/departments on the team (creative, production, social, tech, analytics)
• Proactive – can come out of meetings understanding andacting on next steps
• Interest in creative production,social media and digital trends
– Pride in assignments and strong sense of team spirit
– Highly responsive to client and supervisors’ communications
• Experience working on entertainment brands, a plus
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.