Digital Production Coordinator
As Digital Production Coordinator, you will assist the busy Production team in all day-to-day efforts to seamlessly execute various client projects.
- Support our project management team and the accounts they service throughout all phases, from ideation to delivery.
- During ideation, organizing and synthesizing ideas in tandem with the lead Producer/Creative.
- During Pre-Production, supporting the lead Producer by review relevant spec, API, T&C information and extrapolating important information to help initially define the scope of work or breaking down changes in scope. Will also include asset management, setting up intranet for client review and coordination of project meetings.
- During Production, communicating and following up on internal task assignments, posting creative to intranet for client review (light Photoshop/HTML).
- During Delivery, properly checking all deliverables to ensure quality and accuracy and also organizing required files for delivery.
- On-going writing responsibilities including superior note-taking during meetings, client memos/emails that can be sent out with minimal adjustment from lead Producer.
- Coordination of corporate marketing efforts including collection and production of required assets.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least one (1) year of production/coordination-related job experience.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi- tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Requirement
- Proven initiative and multitasking because we need to get the job done (and done right).
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking, accurate and calm under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Have a thirst for all things digital, especially a bend or aptitude for industry relevant technical concepts
- The ability to learn things thoroughly and quickly.
- Have a sense of humor, be outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, pragmatic, level-headed, considerate and possess common sense.
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.