TVGla, tvgla.com, is a digital creative and marketing agency on the cutting edge of online creative and technological development. We concept, build and design digital advertising campaigns, websites and apps for clients such as Fox, Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures, Paramount, Mattel, HBO and Hard Rock Cafe.
As QA Analyst, you will manage all testing for all TVGla deliverables ranging from websites, mobile apps and games!
- Oversee the testing and validation of TVGla projects ranging from web based apps, social networking/content delivery sites to online interactive systems, etc.
- Review both functional and technical specs to formulate test plans and test cases
- Execute test plans & perform regression testing
- Set up and utilize virtual machines, where necessary, for testing various older / less common browsers
- Identify, report and track bugs in Redmine, our internal issue-tracking tool
- Clearly and regularly communicate status and progress reports with team members and clients
- Document overall project test status and results
- Proofread and validate copy and content for TVGla projects
- 3+ years experience testing websites and applications
- Proven experience with automated testing including Selenium and Python testing tools
- Solid knowledge of QA practices
- Experience with cross-browser testing and familiarity with commonly encountered issues in various browsers and devices
- Basic understanding of database and web architecture
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience with JMeter and load testing is a plus
- Experience setting up virtual machines for testing is also a plus
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer