TVGla, is a digital marketing agency focused on combining data-driven, premium creative with unsurpassed service that drives business growth. We offer people the opportunity to work on creatively stimulating, strategically challenging and culturally meaningful work.
As an account director at TVGla, you are primarily responsible for the management of relationships with our clients. You represent the agency as the senior point of contact for all account stakeholders, support with the coordination of the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
You will be expected to plan campaigns and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in an agency’s new business program.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Leading a team to provide the highest level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working to generate new accounts
- Leading response for proposal (RFP) presentations
- Supporting the delivery of projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to drive clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Fostering strong relationships with our internal team and vendors
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a client service role in an agency with a focus on relationship/direct advertising
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with a proven track record of building strong, long-term client relationships
- A background in digital advertising, specifically experience in performance creative is preferred
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital, social and media platforms
You will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
Reports to VP, Strategic Accounts
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, remote-work friendly team environment, working with clients such as HBO Max, Mattel, NBA, Hulu, and more. We offer comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time off. For consideration please send your cover letter, resume and favorite song of the moment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.