As Account Manager, you will foster, grow and strengthen TVGla’s valued client relationships. You will work with various brands as their primary point-of-contact for all stages of project development making sure their needs are met, while helping them see additional areas in which their brand can flourish.
- Act as an extension of the client’s internal marketing resources by planning and executing the day-to-day digital operations associated with this scope of work for their websites/Hubs and campaign-oriented digital experiences
- Plan and develop client facing presentations and pitch decks
- Representing the agency by providing the client team with clear and thorough communications (ranging from coordinating/scheduling meetings, the status/next steps of projects and general strategic points of views)
- Understanding client needs and translating them for the agency team, managing expectations.
- Leading meetings and collaborating closely with the internal team (strategy, social, creative, production)
- Work seamlessly with other business partners/sponsors, affiliates and in-house resources under sometimes tight deadlines
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with regular status updates, normal communication paths, and “Tiered Response States” that increase the urgency and points of contact to senior managers to address “red flag” issues in a timely, effective, and outcome-oriented fashion
- Ensure all deliverables are appropriately reviewed and approved by relevant stakeholders (internal, legal)
- Function as the connecting piece for both internal resources and external agency partners to ensure a smooth process, from approvals to campaign execution
- Client-site meetings as needed
- Weekly team updates via conference call
- Prepare and lead internal & external weekly status meetings
- Reports to VP, Strategic Accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of Client Services experience in a digital agency setting
- Entertainment and/or performance media experience preferred
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; able to develop strong client relationships and quickly build trust
- Creative and/or strategic thinker
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic, articulate, supportive team player
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects across various departments
- A good fit for both teams – TVGla & the clients
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, remote-work friendly team environment, working with clients such as HBO Max, Mattel, NBA TV, Hulu, and more. We offer comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time off. For consideration please send your cover letter, resume and favorite song of the moment to email@example.com.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.