(Sr.) Digital Producer
TVGla is seeking strong Digital Producers (Banners/Social) to join our busy team! We are open to both mid and senior levels.
- Lead banner and social projects ensuring their success relevant to timeline, budget and scope while meeting business requirements and strategy working closely with the client and media agencies.
- Translate and breakdown media plans to help organize and determine all assets required.
- Guide the client with tact and intelligence through all phases of production, keeping them up to speed on important milestones and decision points. Steer them away from common pitfalls, help with their internal communications, and find ways to deepen the client relationship over time.
- Accountable for profitability across projects by tracking and managing project budget, based on resource allocation and utilization while proactively assessing client needs and proposing solutions that fit their budget when appropriate.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the Internet.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 4-6+ years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space; agency experience a plus
- At least 4+ year experience in a direct client management role, working directly with and delivering to external clients
- Hands-on experience with BANNER production is required.
- Understanding of basic online media standards such as IAB banner sizes and rich media; understanding of media plans.
- Experience managing social projects on multiple platforms.
- Knowledge and regular use of social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter) and understanding the audience for each.
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi- tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, requirements gathering, risk assessment and mitigation, and change management skills.
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player with ability to lead and motivate team members to maximize their potential in order to deliver great work.
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking, accurate and calm under pressure.
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Sense of humor, outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, pragmatic, level-headed and possess common sense.
- Experience using project management tools (e.g. 10k Feet, Flow) and business communication platforms (e.g. Basecamp, Slack)
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.