TVGla is seeking a well rounded Designer to join our creative team. This person will work closely with producers and creative leads to execute creative that will live primarily on social and in digital advertising spaces. This position requires a keen eye and ability to articulate direction for design, motion, layout and typography. No matter the medium, you will be creating work that is thoughtful and delivers our client’s message. Experience in advertising, branded content, and entertainment, is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with digital advertising; including organic and paid social, banners and email
- General understanding of social media platforms and their uses in marketing and advertising
- Ability to take direction and adapt to feedback while also putting your heart into your creative
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator are a must)
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and able to work independently
- Experience executing against tight deadlines
- Able to manage multiple projects in a high-paced environment
- Must be self motivated and a strong problem solver
· Experience with Premiere & After Effects
What’s important to us:
- QUALITY: You will be responsible for creating high quality graphic design pieces. You will work with your team to reflect the client’s vision while maintaining our high creative standard.
- PASSION: We strive to produce award winning work that raises the bar in our industry. This takes talent and hard work. Creatives on our team must have a passion for what they are doing, which in turn, pushes the work as a whole above the bar.
- TEAM WORK: Camaraderie is an important part of our culture. We thrive off of this, because it builds trust and forms an undeniable spirit. It’s what breeds fun and amazing creative.
- COMMUNICATION: It will be your duty to ask questions and be verbal with teammates in order to understand the client’s objectives, while also remembering that listening is half of communication.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: You must ideate efficiently to come up with effective creative solutions for both large and small-scale projects. You will be asked to raise solutions, not problems.
· NO EGO: We don’t have time for drama and we like to have fun – egos cause the opposite effect of this. A good attitude with respect towards your teammates and projects are very important to our culture.
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment, working with brands such as HBO Max, NBA TV, Netflix, Mattel, A+E Networks and more. We offer comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time off.
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter, online portfolio and your favorite song at the moment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolios without both design and motion work examples will not be considered.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer