TVGla is seeking a talented Designer to join our creative team. This person will work closely with producers and creative leads to execute creative that will live in email, digital ads and social platforms. This position requires a keen eye for design and the ability to work closely with a team towards one goal. No matter the medium, you will be creating work that is thoughtful and delivers our client’s message. Experience with performance marketing a plus.
- 2-4 years professional experience in design for the digital space
- General understanding of email marketing design specs and best practices
- Ability to take direction and adapt to feedback while also putting your heart into your creative
- Proficient in the Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and able to work independently
- Experience executing against tight deadlines
- Must be self motivated and a strong problem solver
- Ability with video editing in Premiere or After Effects is a plus
- Experience with using and creating design templates (specifically for email marketing)
- Understanding of creating design with flexibility built in for translations into various languages
- A portfolio with samples of professional design for the entertainment or sports verticals
- Fan of basketball, and knowledge of the NBA a big plus
What’s important to us:
- QUALITY: You will be responsible for creating high quality graphic design pieces. You will work with your team to reflect the client’s vision while maintaining our high creative standard.
- PASSION: We strive to produce award winning work that raises the bar in our industry. This takes equal parts talent and hard work, and comes from being passionate about your craft.
- TEAM WORK: Camaraderie is an important part of our culture and something we strive to maintain, even while working remote. We thrive off of teamwork, because it builds trust and forms an undeniable spirit. We believe it is what breeds fun and amazing creative.
- COMMUNICATION: We want people on our team who listen and ask questions in order to understand the client’s objectives. It is also important for anyone who works on design to not lose sight of what their design is communicating to the end user.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: You must ideate efficiently to come up with effective creative solutions for both large and small-scale projects. You will be asked to raise solutions, not problems.
· NO EGO: We don’t have time for drama and we like to have fun. A good attitude with respect towards your teammates and projects are vital to our culture.
What We Offer
TVGla provides a remote-work friendly, fast-paced, team environment, working with brands such as HBO Max, NBA TV, Netflix, Mattel, Niantic and more. We offer comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, Summer Fridays, paid holidays and time off.
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter, online portfolio and your favorite song at the moment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer