Digital Production Coordinator
TVGla is looking to add a Digital Production Coordinator to our growing team. You will work closely with a team of Creative as well as Senior and Executive Producers. You should be organized, self sufficient, can keep a lot of different balls in the air at the same time and are able to retain information and direction. You are excellent at organizing and communicating feedback, trafficking and managing work-flows. You are not intimidated by quick turn-arounds and deadlines and will stay until the end to get the project done. Our goal is to grow you into the next rockstar Digital Producer.
· Support our project management team and the accounts they service throughout all phases, from ideation to delivery.
· During Ideation, organizing and synthesizing ideas in tandem with the lead Producer/Creative.
· During Pre-Production, supporting the lead Producer by reviewing relevant spec, API, T&C information and extrapolating important information to help initially define the scope of work or breaking down changes in scope. Will also include asset management, setting up intranet for client review and coordination of project meetings.
· During Production, communicate and follow-up on internal task assignments, properly check all deliverables to ensure quality and accuracy, organize required files for delivery, post creative for client review (light Photoshop/HTML may be required).
· During Delivery, properly checking all deliverables to ensure quality and accuracy and also organizing required files for delivery.
· On-going writing responsibilities including superior note-taking during meetings, client memos/emails that can be sent out with minimal adjustment from lead Producer
· Coordination of corporate marketing efforts including collection and production of required assets.
· Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
· A Bachelor’s degree and at least one (1-2) years of production/coordination-related job experience.
· Cursory understanding or experience in DigAd Banner and Social campaigns a plus
· Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi- tasking in a
fast-paced, demanding environment.
· Proven initiative and multitasking because we need to get the job done (and done right).
· Stress-tolerant, quick thinking, accurate and calm under pressure.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Have a thirst for all things digital, especially a bend or aptitude for industry relevant technical concepts
· The ability to learn things thoroughly and quickly.
· Have a sense of humor, be outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, pragmatic, level-headed, considerate and possess
What We Offer
(We are currently working remotely)
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.