TVGla is seeking a talented Sr. Designer to join our creative team.
This person will work closely with their creative leads to execute digital ad creative that helps drive subscriber growth for a professional sports streaming video platform. This position will require equal parts design, video editing and motion graphics ability. Demonstrated knowledge of what works in digital ads, as well as on social, is also important.
What’s important to us
- QUALITY: You will be responsible for creating high quality graphic and motion pieces. You will work with your team to reflect the client’s vision while maintaining our high creative standard.
- PASSION: We strive to output award winning work that raises the bar in our industry. This takes talent and hard work. Creatives on our team must have a passion for what they are doing,which in turn, pushes the work as a whole above the bar.
- TEAM WORK: Camaraderie is an important part of our culture. We thrive off of this, because it builds trust and forms an undeniable spirit. That’s what breeds amazing creative.
- COMMUNICATION: It will be your duty to ask questions and be verbal with teammates in order to understand the client’s objectives, while also remembering that listening is half of communication.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: You must ideate efficiently to come up with effective creative solutions for both large and small-scale projects. You will be asked to raise solutions, not problems.
- Online Portfolio demonstrating strong design and motion skills
- 2-4 years experience with digital advertising; including social, banners and email
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms and their uses in marketing and advertising
- Ability to adjust creative based on analytical data to improve results over time
- Proficient with design, motion & editing software in the Adobe Suite (Advanced level in Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects are a must)
- Ability to give feedback to designers as well as receive feedback from ADs and CDs
- Excellent communication skills Bonus Points: * Knowledge and experience using a template-driven dynamic asset management platform * Understanding of and experience with MOGRTs
- Being a sports fan is a plus
What We Offer
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
For consideration, please send us your resume, cover letter, online portfolio and your favorite song at the moment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.