TVGla is seeking an experienced Social Strategist to join our social team. You will develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies for our client’s brand, voice and image. In this role you will be responsible for designing social media strategies to achieve marketing objectives, manage and create high quality content on social platforms, and administer social accounts.
- Prepare social content planning decks
- Write and manage monthly social content briefs for internal creative teams
- Work with creatives on social posts from concept to final post
- Manage monthly organic content calendars for FB, IG, Tw, and TT
- QA of all social assets prior to scheduling
- Schedule social content across all social channels for various clients
- Own and deliver overarching social media campaign decks
- Trend monitoring and social listening including channel news/updates/beta rollouts/best practices
- Assist with social strategy for new business pitches
- 3+ years of experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Ability to develop creative, engaging and original content
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Interest in entertainment, gaming and AR technology a plus
- Experience with both native (i.e. Creator Studio) and external (i.e. Sprout Social) content scheduling programs.
- Enjoys seeking out and keeping up-to-date on the latest trends, both on and off digital platforms
- Is able to distill insights from real-time conversation themes, topics, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Experience with TikTok, Reels and Snapchat
What We Offer
(We are currently working remotely)
TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment, working with brands such as HBO Max, NBA TV, Netflix, Mattel, A+E Networks and more. We offer comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun events, summer Fridays and more!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.