1. TVGla may collect personal and personally identifiable information from you that you voluntarily submit to the Site, such as your name and email address.
Over time, TVGla may also collect required account or other information to enable you to utilize certain functionality on the Site or TVGla’s services.
2. TVGla may also collect the following additional information from you:
1) Your IP address;
2) Your browser and search engine information;
3) Your visitor history;
4) Your usage of the Site, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
5) Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
6) Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
7) Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Site.
3. TVGla uses the information identified in Sections 1 and 2 above (collectively “information”) in the following ways:
Provide you with the Site and customize the content and/or layout of the Site for individual visitors, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Site, update you on changes to the Site, communicate with you concerning your account, if any, and to respond to any of your inquiries and/or other requests, to complete a transaction you initiated and to process payment for any transaction, and to update you on TVGla’s services offered through the Site or the services of third parties.
4. TVGla stores your information in the following manner:
Your information is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through your use of the Site, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information within the United States. You understand and agree that TVGla may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account, if any.
TVGla uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information. Though TVGla undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no website or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. TVGla may share your information with third parties, without any further consent from you, in the following circumstances:
1) Where TVGla has obtained your consent;
2) Where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary to provide you with the Site and/or associated services (We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, providing the associated services, and conducting our business, but we require such trusted third parties to agree to keep your information confidential.);
3) Where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary to TVGla’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
4) Where TVGla assigns this Agreement and its rights and delegates its obligations hereunder to an affiliate, with the assignee assuming all obligations hereunder;
5) Where TVGla is involved in the transfer or sale of all or substantially all of its business related to this Agreement, or in the event of its merger, consolidation, change in control or similar transaction;
6) Where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
7) Where your information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
8) Where sharing or disclosure of your information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of TVGla;
9) Where sharing or disclosure of your information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
10) Where TVGla is otherwise legally obligated to share your information.
6. You may stop TVGla from collecting your information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies, terminating your account, or by ceasing your use of the Site. Please note that it is possible that some areas of the Site may not function properly when you view them if you adjust your web browser settings to limit cookies, which goes against TVGla’s goal of using cookies to make your experience with TVG and the Site more convenient and personalized. TVGla does not honor Do Not Track browser signals.
You may contact TVGla with any requests regarding your information by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. TVGla reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
7. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that TVGla has shared your personal information within the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting TVGla at the address below in Section 10.
8. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Site is not intended for or directed to users under the age of eighteen (18). TVGla is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501–6506, and does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by TVGla, please contact us immediately.
9. Third party links
TVGla may include or offer third party products or services on the Site and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. TVGla has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Site and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third party websites.
10. Contact and Notices
5340 Alla Road, Ste. 100
Los Angeles, California 90066